We’re here for you. Our team can help you tailor a carbon measurement, reduction, and offsetting strategy that fits the needs of your organisation, minimises risk, and is relevant to what your business does.
- Purchase Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs)
- Measure your carbon footprint using our online calculator
- Detailed carbon footprint measurement and reporting with our Carbon Consultants
- Carbon reduction plans and strategies to cut emissions
- Buying carbon offsets online
- Buying carbon credits from different certifications: VERs, CERs, Verra, Gold Standard
- Finding carbon offset projects from around the world that suit your business
- Climate Active certification for Australian businesses
- ACCUs for larger corporations
Carbon doesn’t have to be complicated
Our carbon offsetting services help you and your team understand the ins and outs of the carbon market and the different options that are available to you. We’ll give you the the right knowledge to make the best decisions for your business. We’ve been providing our climate and carbon expertise to organisations around the globe for over 20 years.
Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor
We’ve developed Australia’s largest biodiverse reforestation carbon sink on degraded landscapes in Southwest Australia.
The Corridor project supports Gold Standard-certified carbon offset credits (VERs and PERs) and independently certified Biodiverse Reforestation Carbon Offsets.
The project contributes socio-economic co-benefits and aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We pride ourselves on our transparency and integrity. We purchase and retire certified carbon credits on behalf of our clients using best practice international registries such as Verra and Gold Standard. We can also tailor a carbon solution for you if wanting to achieve the Australian Government’s Climate Active Certified Carbon Neutrality standard.
Our tailored carbon solutions can help you:
- Understand the types of carbon credits available: VERs, ACCUs, CERs etc.
- Learn about the different carbon standards and what might be most appropriate for your organisation
- Identifying and securing offsets compatible with the Australian Government’s Climate Active Certified Carbon Neutrality program.
- Creating a carbon offset portfolio that minimises risk and safeguards against the carbon market.
We also have significant experience and expertise in:
- Integrating carbon offsetting into a net zero strategy
- Public disclosure guidelines
- Communicating climate commitments to stakeholders and the public
We’ve worked with hundreds of organisations in Australia and around the world and are proud of our Carbon Neutral Partners. These range from sole traders and small local businesses through to large multinational corporations. We’re established to manage carbon footprints that are diverse in size and contribution, and we can help meet the needs of many different reporting frameworks.
Corporate emitters and ACCUs
Carbon Neutral partners with large emitters who are committed to taking a leadership position in combating climate change. We work collaboratively with these clients to develop and implement cost-effective emission reduction strategies around internal abatement and carbon offset procurement to meet both compliance and voluntary market actions.
Our capacity and capability to design and deliver large-scale biodiverse revegetation carbon sequestration programs is demonstrated under both the Australian Government’s Emission Reduction Fund (ACCUs) and the international Gold Standard certification.
We can source Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs) from a range of projects/methods, or develop a reforestation project under contract to large emitters. We are also able to procure international offsets under a range of Standards.
Case Study: Austral Fisheries
In 2016 Austral made a bold decision – to become carbon neutral certified as an organisation and to extend this status to its products. This vision and leadership paid off, and 402 days later Austral became the first carbon neutral seafood business in the world. But Austral’s journey didn’t stop there.
In the last six years it has continued to build on its emission reduction strategy and has contributed towards the planting of over a million trees and shrubs in Carbon Neutral’s Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor.
Benefits to business
Reduce your operational costs by being energy efficient
Attract environmentally conscious clients
Sustainable practices are valued in the marketplace