Digital Marketing Coordinator
Carbon Neutral addresses two critical environmental issues: climate change and the loss of biodiversity. We enable clients to measure, reduce and offset their greenhouse gas emissions. For over 20 years we have empowered clients of all sizes to reduce their carbon footprint and offset their emissions by investing in sequestration projects that also deliver many valuable co-benefits.
We have planted over 30 million mixed native species in our award-winning Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. We are the only developer of an internationally recognised Gold Standard certified reforestation project in Australia. We are expanding our carbon farming operations across Australia to meet the rapidly growing global demand for nature-based carbon solutions.
Our planet needs us to take urgent action and Carbon Neutral is growing to meet the challenge. The time is now, and we need passionate like-minded people to help us grow in our brand new Perth CBD office.
To support the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager in the production and maintenance of all marketing assets.
- Act as brand champion for all assets in the digital domain.
- Managing website content and functionality.
- Create and post insightful and engaging social media content that aligns with the business’ marketing strategy and calendar and ultimately increases sales and brand awareness.
- Identify social media and digital trends across multiple platforms and implement change for growth.
- Research and implement best practice in digital advertising.
- Collate regular digital analytical reports across all platforms including social media, website, EDMs to identify trends and inform future actions.
- Act as liaison with website service provider and other external digital realm professionals.
- Maintain and upload digital marketing collateral.
- Assist with technical aspects of building and sending EDMs.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow EDM recipient lists.
- Conduct ongoing SEO activities.
- Assist with creation of marketing collateral and desktop publishing tasks.
- Develop contact lists and relationships within the digital media domain, (including journalists and digital media service providers).
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategies to better integrate CRM tools into the marketing suite.
- Perform other ad hoc administrative and desktop publishing duties as required.
You will have:
- A passion for addressing climate change and biodiversity loss.
- Tertiary qualifications in digital marketing and/or equivalent years of experience.
- A minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using relevant platforms, including social and digital media including LinkedIn and Instagram, to reach and engage target audiences.
- An ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- An ability to manage time and competing priorities effectively, using strong project management and organisational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in CMS, Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office suites and relevant marketing and communication channels.
- Experience in Google Ads and a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in sustainability or environmental science sectors will be looked upon favourably.
Equality of Opportunity
We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Carbon Neutral is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
How to Apply
If you’re a great fit we would love to hear from you. Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV and LinkedIn profile (if available).
- Covering letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the needs of the role with links to relevant digital campaigns. An explanation of why you are personally driven to reduce the negative effects of climate change will be highly regarded.
- Links to additional material that may be relevant to your application (optional).
- Two referees whom we may contact following an interview.
This position is only available to individuals with the right to work in Australia and requires you to have Australian citizenship or to be a permanent resident at the time of application.
If you have any queries related to this position, please email email@example.com or call 1300 851 211